Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here we go...

My husband-being the wonderful computer nerd that he is, with his handful of websites and blogs devoted to his own nerdy hobbies-keeps telling me that I should create my own blog to catalog my nerdy adventures in knitting. Something about how since I read other knitter's blogs, I need to give something back...so, while this doesn't really say anything yet, (I just had to post something to get started!) hopefully I will be able to help/inspire/entertain just as others have for me.

2 comments:

Charis said...

howdy, you should blog more of your nerdy knitting adventures

NerdyRedneck Rob said...

There are not too many people people who have "Armor" listed as their favorite book. (132 to be exact) so I thought to day I would cruise around and see the blogs of the other weirdos who listed this book as a favorite.

Imagine my shock at finding a lovely redhead woman among this very short list! But *of course* she is married. :)

Good Luck!